These updates will give you more clarity and control. In addition, you will know how we collect and use your personal data when delivering our products and services.
- That means less legal-speak and a clearer explanation of what data we collect, how we use it and the rights and tools that are available to you.
- We’ve created a Privacy Centre.
- Here you’ll find information, tools and resources to help you take control of your personal data.
- Finally we’re preparing for the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- There are new requirements as to how we process EU personal data. We embrace these changes, and our policy updates are intended to reflect the transparency this law requires. You can learn more here about GDPR.
We hope you’ll find these updates improve your customer experience and reinforce our commitment to your data privacy and security.